For a refund/exchange, please follow the below instructions:
Please contact us before returning any item(s) back to us.
1. Re-pack the item in its original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
2. Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office.
3. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
4. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
5. All Electronic product must be factory reset and have no passwords or logins as this will only delay the process of the return.
We have a standard 30 day return policy from the delivery date of the item(s).
Once we have received the returned item and all is well, we will either issue a refund or dispatch the replacement item(s) accordingly.
Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
Upon receipt of returned item(s) refund will be issued on full purchase cost of item. Please note that refunds will not be given on any postage costs.
Any item opened and seals have been broken will be subject to a partial refund only.
Full refunds including postage cost will be given for items not as described, including faulty items, on return of the item.
All faulty items will be sent back direct to the manufacturer to determine the cause of fault or problem with the item and to confirm that there is a manufacture fault or defect.
The safe return and cost of returning goods is the buyer’s responsibility.
Address details where to return item(s) to is:
G UK TRADING LIMITED (Returns Dept)
Unit 10 Medlock Court
G UK TRADE